How to Order – IT’S FAST AND EASY!
Shopping on our site
Colman and Company wants to make your shopping experience a quick and easy one.
The Shopping Basket
- Add items to your Shopping Basket by clicking on “Place in Basket” of the item you wish to purchase.
- To remove an item, go to the Shopping Basket page and click on the box next to the item you no longer want. Then, click the “UPDATE” button to see your new subtotal.
- To change the quantity of items, go to the Shopping Basket page and change the number in the box under the “Qty” column. Click the “UPDATE” button to see the new subtotal.
Login / Register
All first-time customers must create an account to place an order. We recommend you complete this process before you begin shopping. You may also log in or register after clicking the “CHECKOUT” on the Shopping Basket page.
At Check-Out > Shipping Address / Packaging
- Enter the designating shipping address and billing information (if different). Make sure you provide accurate information. Abbreviations, spelling errors and other typos can result in billing or delivery mistakes.
- You can add, edit or delete shipping addresses during this step of the checkout process.
- Confirm shipping and billing information.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS through our online payment system. During this step of the checkout process, you may enter your Promotion code and Resale #.
Note: We will attempt to charge your account. If the card is denied, you will need to choose a different method of payment and re-submit the order.
- Verify your Credit card information, Shipping and Billing address. If the information is correct, click on “Place Order Now”.
- When card is authorized, you will be prompted to print a receipt for your records.
- You will also receive an email approval and confirmation including account information.
- When your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail.
Please note: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account ID and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activity that may occur under your account ID and password.
For your convenience, we also offer an order-form (pdf format) which can be printed and faxed or mailed.